Your continued good health deserves undivided attention. CurrentCare makes it happen.
Your medical information at your fingertips. CurrentCare connects you to better health through a secure healthcare bank to:
- Organize all personal medical information for individuals to access through CurrentCare for Me.
- Open communication between providers and individuals through shared access of health information.
- Provide better care for Rhode Islanders.
CurrentCare for ME
CurrentCare for Me collects your medical information from multiple providers – Primary care, specialists, hospitals, pharmacies – any practitioner utilizing CurrentCare – and puts it in one safe place. For You!
- Data is displayed from the time you signed on as a member of CurrentCare.
- Review your multiple doctors’ records
- Track and double-check your medications
- Look up Lab/Test results such as blood work, X-rays, MRIs, scans
- Download and send your records to caregivers or family members
Once you’re enrolled in CurrentCare, you can stay in direct contact with your own healthcare through CurrentCare for Me to:
- Better manage your care
- Be an advocate for family members
- Avoid duplicate tests and procedures to save time and money
- Avoid prescription errors
CurrentCare for Me offers you peace of mind in knowing you can access your medical information online 24/7 - from anywhere.
Need assistance or have questions? We are here to help. Have a look at our FAQ page or email us at CurrentCareforMe@riqi.org.